Syncfusion Syntax Editor for Windows Forms is a powerful text editor control with syntax highlighting features to create code editor application.
• Provides built-in syntax highlighting and code editing experience in popular languages like C, C#, Delphi, VB, SQL, XML, HTML, Java, VBScript, JScript, and PowerShell.
• Create custom language configurations and apply them to the content in the syntax editor.
• Allows end users to modify and edit text documents and source code files. Supports clipboard operations, undo and redo, drag and drop, and block indent and outdent.
• Supports normal selection and rectangular block selection for selecting lines from specific columns.
• Provides extensive support to track changed lines by displaying markers at the beginning of lines.
• Display line numbers at the starting position of text.
• Supports Microsoft Visual Studio text editor-like text indent and outdent options.
• Supports text wrapping to the next line when content exceeds the control bounds.
• Supports autocomplete options and appending predefined data when users are typing.
• Supports autocorrect options that automatically correct misspellings and common typos.
• Provides a built-in context menu with options to perform editing operations like undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, and select all.
• Provides IntelliSense pop-up capabilities to add content easily, similar to the Microsoft Visual Studio code editor.
• Provides built-in interactive tooltip support that appears automatically when the pointer is placed over a collapsed block of text.
• Supports highlighting a line with a customizable background color.
• Provides interactive support to format text by underlining with various built-in options like solid, dash, wave, and dotted lines.
• Provides text navigation support based on character, word, line, page, or entire document levels.
• Provides bookmark and custom indicator options for marking special lines.
• Provides a built-in find and replace dialog to search for and highlight the desired text and then replace it.
• Supports all basic shortcut keys for all editing and navigation operations.
• Provides a view-splitting function to split a single document into several views.
• Supports a single-line mode that renders just like a regular text box.
• Supports all file operations like create new, open, and save.
• Supports print and export options.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/winforms-ui-controls/syntax-editor?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.