See the version list below for details.
dotnet tool install --global dotnet-delice --version 1.0.0
dotnet new tool-manifest # if you are setting up this repo dotnet tool install --local dotnet-delice --version 1.0.0
nuke :add-package dotnet-delice --version 1.0.0
Delice is a dotnet tool that will list out the license information of the packages that your project depends on to help you get a better idea of what licenses are in use by your project.
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows net7.0 net7.0-android net7.0-ios net7.0-maccatalyst net7.0-macos net7.0-tvos net7.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
This package has no dependencies.
## [1.0.0] - 2019-08-19
Initial Release :tada:
- Locate all dependencies for a project and find their licenses
- Packages using the [legacy `licenseUrl` field](https://github.com/NuGet/Announcements/issues/32) don't have their license properly discovered
- Some packages using the legacy format are pre-parsed and stored in code
- Display output as pretty console output _or_ JSON
- Ability to save JSON to file