Console-based user interface toolkit for .NET applications.
Install-Package Terminal.Gui -Version 0.81.0
dotnet add package Terminal.Gui --version 0.81.0
<PackageReference Include="Terminal.Gui" Version="0.81.0" />
paket add Terminal.Gui --version 0.81.0
0.81: Fix ncurses engine for macOS/Linux, it works again
* Fixes an issue with referencing views that have not been allocated yet causing a stack overflow
* New OnCloseMenu event on menus
* Button cursor position looks better
* Listview in single-selection mode uses a radio-button look
* Fixes a couple of crashes (356)
* Default the samples to work on Catalina
0.80: Jumbo update from BDisp:
* Fixed key events traversal for modal dialogs
* Fixes culture info of DataField from pr
* Fixes the rectangle drawing issue
* Redraw issue when setting coordinates of label
* Added sub menus into menu bar with mouse and key navigation
* Added Colors.Menu.Disabled to CursesDriver.cs
* Mouse text selection with cut, copy and paste on text fields
* Change sepChar from char to string in DateField
* Adding a disabled menu item in the demo file
* Fixes Button repainting issue when changing the text length to one smaller
* Fixes Redraw issue when setting coordinates of label
* Fixes ScrollView does not render some content
* Fixed bug in Button that caused a loop redraw calling TerminalResized
* Fixes a repaint issue (282)
* Mouse features added to FileDialog including wheel support.
* Switch netcoreapp target to netstandard2.0
* Added TextView.TextChanged event
* Fixes issue #306 async/await hang (#312)
* Replaced static driver initialization with property getter for reference passing in Core.cs::View class, this allows the library to be reinitialized at any time.
* Made the Shutdown method on Core.cs::Application class public, since there is no reason to keep it private. Applications can shutdown the library and revert the console to the initial stage by calling it.
* Fixed a memory-leak on Drivers/WindowsDriver class by destroying the generated screen buffers at library shutdown by calling CloseHandle.
* Minor change to Core.cs::Application.Init(Func) for better initialization status tracking, via backend property instead of relying on the Top field.
* Moved `ListView.ListWrapper` out of `ListView` migueldeicaza/gui.cs#313` (#315)
* Resizing the MessageBox width to accommodate all message text (#299)
* Timefield format with bounds values (#303)
* Implemented lower and upper bounds to TimeField
* Passing old text to the Changed event handler
* Extract methods on ListView to make it controlable from other controls
0.70: Bug fixes (320, 321, 306, 304, 291, 299, 303); Surface ListView.ListWrapper, surface various internal methods for use in ListView; Allow list item selection; ; 0.65: Added new TimeField from Jörg Preiß; Fixes for Backtab by Martin Björkström; ListView now supports simple selection; Bug fixes by giladlevi, Daniel Cazzulino and Marius Ungureanu; New Application.Run of T entry point by Daniel Cazzulino; Added various View methods to bring forward, backwards and move views in the hierarchy; Switch to Portable PDBs by Daniel Cazzulino; Dims can now be compared by Daniel Cazzulino; OnMenuOpen handler by giladlevi; Various memory usage optimizations by giladlevi; FileDialog.FilePath is now a full path by Yanwei Wang; ISupportInitialize/ISupportInitializeNotification is now supported thanks to the work from Daniel Cazzulino; Support for non-modal TopLevels by Daniel Cazzulino and Adrian Alonso; 0.24: the Windows driver implements WakeUp, allowing some scenarios like bug #207 to be fixed;
0.23: Better support for disabled menu items; Raises text changed event after the internals have been updated; Fix Caps-NumLock; Alt-HotKey now work on menus
0.22: Correct vertical scrollview behavior, Small curses driver fix for terminals without mouse support, TextView support for scrolling, Surface Used property on TextField, Surface Cursor on RadioGroup.
0.21: Introudce Attribute.Make to more easily create attributes, and fix a bug in the file panel.
0.20: Expose some of the CursesDriver APIs
0.19: PageUpDown updates (GaikwadPratik); Fixes in multi-line labels (email@example.com); Support Delete char in TextView (Greg Amidon); Prevent empty TextViews from crashing; Allow TextFields to be updated on the Changed event.
0.18: Fixes hotkeys for menus (Sang Kil); Fixes RemoveAll for all containers; Allows Toplevels with no views; Fixes FileDialog layout; Prevent crash in TextView
0.17: Unix, dynamically load ncurses library to support different configurations, and not require -dev on Linux, various bug fixes.
0.16: Support for Shift-Tab on Windows (fix by @mholo65)
0.15: WindowsDriver fix for Legacy Console keyboard input (issue #105)
0.14: WindowsDriver fix for EventType size.
0.13: Fixes keyboard input for Alt-Gr and numbers.
0.12: Fixes the text editor merge line command.
0.11: Simplify TextField implementation, fixes a couple of editing bugs.
0.10: Fix unicode rendering for TextField, and bring F# example
0.9: File Open/File Save dialogs, HexView, Windows Driver allows resizing, mouse events, faster (thanks to Nick Van Dyck, nickvdyck for the contribution!), smaller bug fixes,
0.8: Completes keyboard support on Windows; Fixes delete on Windows, some layout fixes.
0.7: terminal resizing on Linux propagates sizes with new layout system, and new features on the layout system (documented)
0.6: new layout system, multi-line textview editor, Linux bug fix for .NET Core
0.5: support Linux with .NET Core, Windows driver fixes.
0.4: hotkey handling fix for RadioButtons
0.3: Fix Windows key input to not echo characters on console, proper Fkey mapping
0.2: Auto-detect the best console
Showing the top 5 GitHub repositories that depend on Terminal.Gui:
Console-based user interface toolkit for .NET applications.
A zero-conf git repository hub for Windows and macOS with Windows Explorer- & CLI-enhancements
Tool for generating dependency trees for .NET projects
A module that mixes PowerShell and GUIs! - built on Avalonia and gui.cs
An ACME v2 client library for .NET Standard (Let's Encrypt)
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.