NStack.Core brings a set of updated APIs to .NET.
It starts with a new string type that is focused on Unicode code-points as opposed to the historical chars and UTF-16 encoding and introduces a utf8 string that supports slicing
Install-Package NStack.Core -Version 0.13.0
dotnet add package NStack.Core --version 0.13.0
<PackageReference Include="NStack.Core" Version="0.13.0" />
paket add NStack.Core --version 0.13.0
0.13: Fixes ustring.Map() and Lower(); Extends Rune.IsValid to match Go; add Rune.ExpectedSizeFromFirstByte() plus a bug fix;
stack 0.12: Rebuilt
Rebuild with an older Roslyn, to prevent regressions on Xamarin.
Merged some changes from upstream.
Added ustring.ColumnWidth to return number of columns that a ustring takes in a console.
* Renamed some methods to match the equivalent methods in Char.
* Introduced Substring (int start)
* Introduced difference between this [int start, int end] and this [int start, object end] the latter used to mean "until the end", replacing '0' as the previous value for "until the end".
* Introduced new method in Rune to measure the width in columns for console applications.
- NETStandard.Library (>= 1.6.1)
Showing the top 2 GitHub repositories that depend on NStack.Core:
Console-based user interface toolkit for .NET applications.
A module that mixes PowerShell and GUIs! - built on Avalonia and gui.cs
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.