Syncfusion Spreadsheet for Windows Forms is a .NET library that allows the user to create, edit, view, and format Microsoft Excel files without Excel installed. It provides an ease-of-use UI experience with an integrated ribbon to cover any possible business scenarios.
• Editing and Selection: Interactive support for editing and cell selection in a workbook.
• Formulas: Provides support for 400+ of the most widely used formulas and allows the user to add, remove, and edit the formulas in an Excel-like manner.
• Name Manager: Supports name ranges in formulas. By using name ranges, the user can specify the name of the cell range and then can use it in the formula more easily without having to remember cell locations.
• Floating and merge Cells: Provides support for floating cells when and merge cells as in Excel.
• Conditional Formatting: Provides support for Excel-compatible conditional formatting, and allows you to apply formats to a cell or range of cells depending on the value of the cells or formula that meet specific criteria.
• Data validation: Provides support to ensure data integrity by forcing end users to enter valid data into cells. If entered data does not meet the specified criteria, an error message is displayed.
• Cell Comments: Supports comments that provide additional information about a cell, such as what the value represents, useful if the end users need to understand data in cells more deeply.
• Undo/Redo: Provides support to undo or redo changes that are made in the workbook.
• Clipboard Operations: Provides support for Cut/Copy/Paste operations in the spreadsheet.
• Fill Series: Provides support to automatically fill cells with data that follows or completes a pattern.
• Charts, Pictures, and Textboxes: Provides support to import charts, pictures, and textboxes.
• Hyperlinks: Supports hyperlink navigation. Hyperlinks are a convenient way to navigate or browse data within a worksheet or other worksheets in a workbook.
• Freeze panes: Provides support to freeze rows and columns.
• Grouping: Provides support to group or ungroup rows and columns.
• Workbook and Worksheet Protection: Provides support to protect the worksheet and to lock down the structure and window of the workbook, protecting the workbook from any structural change or from any change in size.
• Zooming: Provides support to zoom in and zoom out of the worksheet view.
• Localization: Provides support to localize all static text in a ribbon and all dialogs to any desired language.
• Supported file types: Ability to import different types of Excel files, including XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLT, XLTX, and CSV(comma delimited).
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/winforms-ui-controls/spreadsheet?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
Install-Package Syncfusion.Spreadsheet.Windows -Version 188.8.131.52
dotnet add package Syncfusion.Spreadsheet.Windows --version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.Spreadsheet.Windows" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add Syncfusion.Spreadsheet.Windows --version 18.104.22.168