See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package SmokeMe --version 2.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package SmokeMe -Version 2.1.0
<PackageReference Include="SmokeMe" Version="2.1.0" />
paket add SmokeMe --version 2.1.0
#r "nuget: SmokeMe, 2.1.0"
// Install SmokeMe as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SmokeMe&version=2.1.0 // Install SmokeMe as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SmokeMe&version=2.1.0
A convention-based dotnet plugin that will automatically expose all your declared smoke tests behind a /smoke resource in your API.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.NewtonsoftJson (>= 3.1.2)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Versioning.ApiExplorer (>= 4.1.1)
- Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.Abstractions (>= 3.1.2)
- Microsoft.OpenApi (>= 1.1.4)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.3)
- Swashbuckle.AspNetCore.SwaggerGen (>= 5.0.0)
- Swashbuckle.AspNetCore.SwaggerUI (>= 5.0.0)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on SmokeMe:
Test runner and adapter to transform your SmokeMe! smoke tests into integration tests.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Replace ICheckSmoke interface with SmokeTest abstract class. This will help us to add new behaviours with default values without breaking changes in the future. But for this time, all your smoke tests will have to inherits from SmokeTest instead of ICheckSmoke + to add override keyword for "SmokeTestName" and "Description" Properties, and the "Screnario()" method.
- The payload of the report has been changed in order to split IgnoredTests, Failures, Successes, Timeouts and Discards in order to quickly and easily detect failing smoke tests (they were previously mixed with other successful smoke tests before).
- Set GlobalTimeoutInMsecDefaultValue defaut value to 30 seconds.
- Introduce the overridable HasToBeDiscarded() virtual method on SmokeTest type in order to be able to discard the execution of any smoke test (based on your own feature toggle mechanism for instance).