dotnet add package SmokeMe --version 2.2.0
NuGet\Install-Package SmokeMe -Version 2.2.0
<PackageReference Include="SmokeMe" Version="2.2.0" />
paket add SmokeMe --version 2.2.0
#r "nuget: SmokeMe, 2.2.0"
// Install SmokeMe as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SmokeMe&version=2.2.0 // Install SmokeMe as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SmokeMe&version=2.2.0
A convention-based dotnet plugin that will automatically expose all your declared smoke tests behind a /smoke resource in your API.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.NewtonsoftJson (>= 3.1.2)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Versioning.ApiExplorer (>= 4.1.1)
- Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.Abstractions (>= 3.1.2)
- Microsoft.OpenApi (>= 1.1.4)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.3)
- Swashbuckle.AspNetCore.SwaggerGen (>= 5.0.0)
- Swashbuckle.AspNetCore.SwaggerUI (>= 5.0.0)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on SmokeMe:
Test runner and adapter to transform your SmokeMe! smoke tests into integration tests.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Fix an Issue when no smoke test are implemented yet in a solution (an exception was thrown in some cases)
- A new property is available in the Report DTO: GlobalTimeoutInMSec