OpenGLES. Extensions. VIV
Install-Package Silk.NET.OpenGLES.Extensions.VIV -Version 2.11.0
dotnet add package Silk.NET.OpenGLES.Extensions.VIV --version 2.11.0
<PackageReference Include="Silk.NET.OpenGLES.Extensions.VIV" Version="2.11.0" />
paket add Silk.NET.OpenGLES.Extensions.VIV --version 2.11.0
#r "nuget: Silk.NET.OpenGLES.Extensions.VIV, 2.11.0"
// Install Silk.NET.OpenGLES.Extensions.VIV as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Silk.NET.OpenGLES.Extensions.VIV&version=2.11.0 // Install Silk.NET.OpenGLES.Extensions.VIV as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Silk.NET.OpenGLES.Extensions.VIV&version=2.11.0
Silk.NET is your one-stop-shop for high-speed .NET multimedia, graphics, and compute; providing bindings to popular low-level APIs such as OpenGL, OpenCL, OpenAL, OpenXR, GLFW, SDL, Vulkan, Assimp, and DirectX.
Use Silk.NET to spruce up applications with cross-platform 3D graphics, audio, compute and haptics!
Silk.NET works on any .NET Standard 2.0 compliant platform, including .NET 5.0, Xamarin, .NET Framework 4.6.1+, and .NET Core 2.0+.
Proud to be an official project under the benevolent .NET Foundation umbrella.
About This Package
This package contains bindings for the OpenGL graphics API.
Having poured lots of hours into examining generated C# code and its JIT assembly, you can count on us to deliver blazing fast bindings with negligible overhead induced by Silk.NET!
With an efficient bindings regeneration mechanism, we are committed to ensuring our bindings reflect the latest specifications with monthly updates generated straight from the upstream sources.
In addition to providing high-speed, direct, and transparent bindings, we provide high-level utilities and wrappers to maximise productivity in common workloads such as platform-agnostic abstractions around Windowing and Input, bringing your apps to a vast number of platforms without changing a single line!
Silk.NET caters for anything you could need in swift development of multimedia, graphics, compute applications. Silk.NET is an all-in-one solution, complete with Graphics, Compute, Audio, Input, and Windowing.
Silk.NET requires significant effort to maintain, as such we greatly appreciate any financial support you are able to provide!
Licensing and governance
Silk.NET is distributed under the very permissive MIT/X11 license and all dependencies are distributed under MIT-compatible licenses.
Silk.NET is a .NET Foundation project, and has adopted the code of conduct defined by the Contributor Covenant to clarify expected behavior in our community. For more information, see the .NET Foundation Code of Conduct.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Silk.NET December 2021 Update
- Add a high-level C# wrapper over Vulkan Structure Chains (thanks @thargy).
- Add a WindowClass option in Windowing for setting the X11 class name (thanks @Pydacor)
- Add a IsContextControlDisabled option in Windowing to disable automatically making OpenGL contexts current
- Add support for cloning Vk objects to allow reuse of their function tables independently
- Update to latest OpenCL specifications
- Update to latest OpenGL and OpenGLES specifications
- Update to Vulkan 1.2.210
- Fix string marshalling regression which resulted in multiple string-overloaded functions throwing
- Fix multiple input-related problems when using the SDL backend of our Windowing abstractions
- Discontinued support for Legacy Xamarin (exclusively supporting .NET 6 mobile from now on)