Node.js uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient. Node.js' package ecosystem, npm, is the largest ecosystem of open source libraries in the world.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Node.js -Version 5.2.0
dotnet add package Node.js --version 5.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Node.js" Version="5.2.0" />
paket add Node.js --version 5.2.0
- Add support for Intel's VTune JIT profiling when compiled with --enable-vtune-profiling. For more information about VTune, see https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/544211. (Chunyang Dai) #3785.
- Properly enable V8 snapshots by default. Due to a configuration error, snapshots have been kept off by default when the intention is for the feature to be enabled. (Fedor Indutny) #3962.
- Simplify use of ECDH (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman) objects (created via crypto.createECDH(curve_name)) with private keys that are not dynamically generated via generateKeys(). The public key is now computed when explicitly setting a private key. Added validity checks to reduce the possibility of computing weak or invalid shared secrets. Also, deprecated the setPublicKey() method for ECDH objects as its usage is unnecessary and can lead to inconsistent state. (Michael Ruddy) #3511.
- Update root certificates from the current list stored maintained by Mozilla NSS. (Ben Noordhuis) #3951.
- Multiple CA certificates can now be passed with the ca option to TLS methods as an array of strings or in a single new-line separated string. (Ben Noordhuis) #4099
[tools]: Include a tick processor in core, exposed via the --prof-process command-line argument which can be used to process V8 profiling output files generated when using the --prof command-line argument. (Matt Loring) #4021.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (12)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Node.js:
Standalone git command line tool powered by js-git and node.js. Created to get rid of local git dependency in npm and bower, so contains only tiny subset of git features for those tools.
Bower is a package manager for the web. It offers a generic, unopinionated solution to the problem of front-end package management, while exposing the package dependency model via an API that can be consumed by a more opinionated build stack. There are no system wide dependencies, no dependencies are shared between different apps, and the dependency tree is flat. Bower runs over Git, and is package-agnostic. A packaged component can be made up of any type of asset, and use any type of transport (e.g., AMD, CommonJS, etc.). -- Bundle Features -- This bundle works without Node.js and Git installations, so you can use js-restore on any build server (including cloud TFS) and don't commit external js files.
GitHub repositories (4)
Showing the top 4 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Node.js:
Free Open Source Reporting tool for .NET Core/.NET Framework that helps your application generate document-like reports
Microsoft’s Corporate, External, and Legal Affairs (CELA) group, in partnership with the Office extensibility team, developed Matter Center for Office 365 -- a document management and collaboration solution built using the Office app development model, Azure and Sharepoint.