Encode, detect, and decode 1D and 2D barcodes from live camera feeds and static images. LEADTOOLS supports more than 100 barcode types and sub-types, including UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and many more.
• Fast, accurate, and reliable barcode detection, reading, and writing for use in any application or environment
• Read barcodes of any quality at any orientation
• Industry-leading support of more than 100 1D and 2D barcode types
• Utilize camera preview on phone and tablets for real-time barcode recognition and processing
• Multithreaded support for running barcode in high-performance, server-based applications
• Supports color and bitonal (black and white) images
• Easy to integrate into any application with only a few lines of code
• Error-correcting Codes (ECC) provide enhanced accuracy in low-quality images
• Return recognized barcodes with 100% confidence
• Comprehensive reporting of the recognized barcode
• Automated image cleanup
• Fully configurable recognition engine
This is just a small part of a large technology offering called LEADTOOLS. To see all that LEADTOOLS has to offer, go to https://www.leadtools.com/
• All - https://bitly.im/leadtools_all
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Leadtools.Barcode -Version 20.0.0
dotnet add package Leadtools.Barcode --version 20.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Leadtools.Barcode" Version="20.0.0" />
paket add Leadtools.Barcode --version 20.0.0
- Leadtools.Barcode.NETFramework (>= 20.0.0 && < 21.0.0)
- Leadtools.Barcode.NETStandard (>= 20.0.0 && < 21.0.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.