Install-Package Leadtools.Barcode -Version 18.104.22.168
dotnet add package Leadtools.Barcode --version 22.214.171.124
<PackageReference Include="Leadtools.Barcode" Version="126.96.36.199" />
paket add Leadtools.Barcode --version 188.8.131.52
#r "nuget: Leadtools.Barcode, 184.108.40.206"
// Install Leadtools.Barcode as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Leadtools.Barcode&version=220.127.116.11 // Install Leadtools.Barcode as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Leadtools.Barcode&version=18.104.22.168
Encode, detect, and decode 1D and 2D barcodes from live camera feeds and static images. LEADTOOLS supports more than 100 barcode types and sub-types, including UPC, EAN, Code 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, and many more.
• Fast, accurate, and reliable barcode detection, reading, and writing for use in any application or environment
• Read barcodes of any quality at any orientation
• Industry-leading support of more than 100 1D and 2D barcode types
• Utilize camera preview on phone and tablets for real-time barcode recognition and processing
• Multithreaded support for running barcode in high-performance, server-based applications
• Supports color and bitonal (black and white) images
• Easy to integrate into any application with only a few lines of code
• Error-correcting Codes (ECC) provide enhanced accuracy in low-quality images
• Return recognized barcodes with 100% confidence
• Comprehensive reporting of the recognized barcode
• Automated image cleanup
• Fully configurable recognition engine
This is just a small part of a large technology offering called LEADTOOLS. To see all that LEADTOOLS has to offer, go to https://www.leadtools.com/
Use the following link to register for a LEADTOOLS license file that is required to use this NuGet. The license file is free.
Additionally, the link provides access to the LEADTOOLS Installer. The Installer includes 100’s of demo applications with source code to jump start your development:
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.