GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET Standard 2.0 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements.
We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF.
The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel -Version 3.2.2
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.2
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Excel" Version="3.2.2" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Excel --version 3.2.2
# Changes from version 3.2.1:
- Plot area's size and location in the exported PDF are not same as Excel.(DOCXLS-2673)
- Date/Time fields are always groupped in Pivot Table.(DOCXLS-2790)
- DataValidation does not work for added rows at 0 index for Table.(DOCXLS-2868)
- InvalidFormulaException is thrown when importing some Excel file.(DOCXLS-2889)
- Exception is thrown after processing templates and then to json.(DOCXLS-2961)
- Processing templates and exporting to json is very slow.(DOCXLS-2965)
- Incorrect settings for Protected Sheet for exported JSON from GcExcel.(DOCXLS-2977)
- Data Validation with any type in SpreadJS can't be read via GcExcel.(DOCXLS-2982)
- Error occurs when importing JSON with pictures of gif.(DOCXLS-2992)
- FM=overwrite does not work correctly when G=R in Templates.(DOCXLS-2871)
- Column width in SpreadJS is changed after GcExcel JSON I/O.(DOCXLS-2873)
- The cell with HYPERLINK formula does not display as hyperlink in the exported Excel.(DOCXLS-2914)
- Error occurs when GcExcel imports its own exported JSON .(DOCXLS-2967)
- Borders are lost in the exported PDF.(DOCXLS-2994)
- The used range becomes very large after from JSON.(DOCXLS-299)
- There are some weird lines in the exported PDF.(DOCXLS-2795)
- Chart type is changed in the exported Excel.(DOCXLS-2870)
- FM=overwrite does not work in cross-table.(DOCXLS-2872)
- The calculated result of formula "=2^10000" should be CalcError.Num.(DOCXLS-2899)
- The text of ITextRun is wrong.(DOCXLS-2902)
- The formatted text is not same as Excel with formatter "0.00E+00".(DOCXLS-2892)
- IllegalArgumentException is thrown during to JSON.(DOCXLS-2874)
- Error occurs during opening xlsx which is generated by GcExcel.(DOCXLS-2983)
- A lot of empty rows are generated after prcossing templates.(DOCXLS-2985)
- Table filter changes after saving to Excel.(DOCXLS-2962)
- Charts are changed after inserting a picture.(DOCXLS-2980)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Excel:
ComponentOne Controls for ASP.NET Core MVC Edition
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.