See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GiGraph.Dot -Version 1.6.2
dotnet add package GiGraph.Dot --version 1.6.2
<PackageReference Include="GiGraph.Dot" Version="1.6.2" />
paket add GiGraph.Dot --version 1.6.2
#r "nuget: GiGraph.Dot, 1.6.2"
// Install GiGraph.Dot as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GiGraph.Dot&version=1.6.2 // Install GiGraph.Dot as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GiGraph.Dot&version=1.6.2
A simple solution for generating graphs in the DOT language. The output is a textual script that may be visualized or converted to an image, using Graphviz software. There are handy visualization tools like Graphviz Preview for Visual Studio Code, or online tools like viz-js.com or www.webgraphviz.com, where you paste a script to view its visualization.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added support for attributes: root, id, stylesheet, class, rotation (attribute specifications are available at http://www.graphviz.org/doc/info/attrs.html).
- Added AsHtml() and AsEscapedString() extension methods for string.
- Quotation mark and trailing backslash escaping added to attributes of type string.
- The Width, Height, and Sizing node attributes have been grouped under a Size property.
- Added several new output formatting options.
See also https://github.com/mariusz-schimke/GiGraph/releases