A simple solution for generating graphs in the DOT language. The output is a textual script that can be visualized and/or converted to an image with external tools. A handy one is a plugin for Visual Studio Code, named Graphviz Preview. There are also online tools like www.webgraphviz.com, where you can paste the script to view your graph.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GiGraph.Dot -Version 1.5.1
dotnet add package GiGraph.Dot --version 1.5.1
<PackageReference Include="GiGraph.Dot" Version="1.5.1" />
paket add GiGraph.Dot --version 1.5.1
- Added support for attributes: center, dpi, resolution, imagescale (attribute specifications available at http://www.graphviz.org/doc/info/attrs.html).
- Record node builder (DotRecordBuilder) extended with several method overloads to simplify building records.
- ToParallelSplines() and ToMulticolorSegments() extension methods added for DotEdge to simplify customizing their style and colors. See https://github.com/mariusz-schimke/GiGraph/blob/1.5.1/README.md#multicolor-edges.
- Scheme support added to DotColor so that color names may be evaluated using a specific scheme.
- NodeDefaults and EdgeDefaults properties moved to the Nodes and Edges collections. See https://github.com/mariusz-schimke/GiGraph/blob/1.5.1/README.md#global-attributes.
- Refactoring (property and type naming cleanup).
See also https://github.com/mariusz-schimke/GiGraph/releases
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.