ExceptionReporter is a .NET component that shows a dialog with detailed information on an Exception and the application/system running it. It allows the application user to copy, save and/or email a report of the incident - including a screenshot
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package ExceptionReporter -Version 2.3.0
dotnet add package ExceptionReporter --version 2.3.0
<PackageReference Include="ExceptionReporter" Version="2.3.0" />
paket add ExceptionReporter --version 2.3.0
- new config 'AttachmentFilename' (default is ExceptionReport.zip)
- access to sending a report via email to API for dialogless workflow
- remove system information 'UserName' and 'MachineName' from report (privacy concern)
- fix default message for smtp mail send completion to cater for success/failure
- add dispose to MailMessage and SmtpClient on SendCompleted (potential memory leak)
- update nunit to 3.7
- Demo caters to using MailSlurper
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.