See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Chromely --version 5.0.77
NuGet\Install-Package Chromely -Version 5.0.77
<PackageReference Include="Chromely" Version="5.0.77" />
paket add Chromely --version 5.0.77
#r "nuget: Chromely, 5.0.77"
// Install Chromely as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Chromely&version=5.0.77 // Install Chromely as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Chromely&version=5.0.77
Primary Chromely implementation library - this is in .NET Standard 2.0 as it can be used in both .NET (Windows) and .NET Core (Windows, Linux, MacOS). Chromely version naming is based Chromely and Chromium versions implemented- major.minor.chromuim version.patch e.g 220.127.116.11.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- Chromely.CefGlue (>= 5.0.77)
- Chromely.Core (>= 5.0.0)
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on Chromely:
An MVC API framework for Chromely
The base/core library required to build Chromely Owin/AspNetCore applications.
GitHub repositories (2)
Showing the top 2 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Chromely:
Move a .NET Framework/.NET Core app runtime components and dependencies into a sub-directory and make it beauty.
C# .NET 7 Blazor habit tracker application. Works on Web, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS and macOS.
- All projects are now .NET Standard 2.0
- Chromely.Core - no dependencies.
- Chromely.CefGlue - depends on Chromely.Core and embeds CefGlue source code and CefGlue default handlers.
- Chromely - primary - depends on Chromely.CefGlue and includes native gui implementation for Win, Linux and MacOS. All other non-CefGlue customization will be done here.
- MacOS support using native Cocoa API
- Full IOC - #106
- MVC- styled controller actions as discussed in #91
- LitJson was replaced by System.Text.Json.
- Optional configuration file - chromelyconfig.json
- Storable App/User settings - IChromelyAppSettings.
- Configuration has received a facelift (see more info link below for more info).
- Fixed WinAPIHost not respecting WindowTitle (Windows)
- ToolTips (html-title) working and positioned correctly. (Linux)
Deprecation & Discontinued
- Winapi was removed in favour of .NET Core 3. Win32 pinvoke functionalities will be sourced in pinvoke.net, shintadono's Win32 and other MIT licensed projects.
- CefSharp is no longer supported.
- Default Sup-process was removed for Windows. Sub-process is configurable and developers who need it can include sub-process fullpath in configuration.
- Real-time with Websocket server was removed.
For more info please see