See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package cassandra-sharp-tools --version 3.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package cassandra-sharp-tools -Version 3.3.0
<PackageReference Include="cassandra-sharp-tools" Version="3.3.0" />
paket add cassandra-sharp-tools --version 3.3.0
#r "nuget: cassandra-sharp-tools, 3.3.0"
// Install cassandra-sharp-tools as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=cassandra-sharp-tools&version=3.3.0 // Install cassandra-sharp-tools as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=cassandra-sharp-tools&version=3.3.0
Tools for cassandra-sharp-interfaces
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- removed obsolete operations (fluent interface is the way to go)
- log connection building error, avoid GC TcpClient if building goes bad
- simplified command builder extensions - decoupled builder and mapper
- fixed (again) 100% cpu when linux hosted server disconnect
- modified instrumentation interface: TracingSession is now no more available - use ICluster::QueryTracingSession
- fixed unsigned short problem with map (and other serialization chunks requiring a ushort)
- interface (non prepared query with params) is ready for binary protocol v2 (but no implementation)
- fixed asynchronous worker shutdown in connection
- default consistency level (see TransportConfig.DefaultConsistencyLevel)
- log error when recovery fails
- filtrer invalid rpc address (0.0.0.0) in discovery service SystemPeers
- moved fluent operations (WithXXX) to ICqlCommand (breaking change)
- strongly typed ICqlCommand and IPropertyBagCommand to avoid misleading operation calls
- placement key only available on non prepared statement on Execute()
- placement key can be construct with PlacementKey.From()
- IPartitioner is a new interface allowing pluggin custom partitioner (see ClusterConfig.Partitioner)
- MurmurHash3, Random and Null (default) partitioners are available
- fixed utf8 string deserialization
- fixed issue 59 (https://github.com/pchalamet/cassandra-sharp/issues/59) - release of prepared query is now possible
- Prepared queries are now disposable