The MVVM Framework is a compact and simple, yet powerful implementation of the MVVM pattern for UWP. It provides a strong model for managing the application lifecycle and the navigation. The MVVM framework decouples operation system functionality from the application logic by providing a powerful service system, which abstracts away any platform specific code from the application logic. Everything in the framework was build with the task awaitable pattern in mind, from application lifecycle management to navigation. The framework plays nice with all kinds of frameworks, for example the dependency injection mechanism build into the framework does not care what
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Windows.Mvvm -Version 0.3.6
dotnet add package Windows.Mvvm --version 0.3.6
<PackageReference Include="Windows.Mvvm" Version="0.3.6" />
paket add Windows.Mvvm --version 0.3.6
- Installed the latest versions of all NuGet packages
- Fixed the error message in the exception that is thrown, when view models do not implement IViewModel
- Now it is possible to use none-async delegates with reactive commands
- Fixed a bug which caused the CanExecute property in the reactive command to sometimes return a wrong value
- Implemented validation for reactive properties
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.