UrhoSharp is a lightweight Game Engine suitable for using with C# and F# to create games that run on Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and Unix. The game engine is available as a portable class library, allowing your game code to be written once and shared across all platforms. UrhoSharp is powered by Urho3D (https://urho3d.github.io/), a game engine that has been under development for more than a decade. All the samples from Urho3D have been ported to C# to help you get started: https://github.com/xamarin/urho-samples
See the version list below for details.
Requires NuGet 2.8.1 or higher.
Install-Package UrhoSharp.Wpf -Version 1.4.18
dotnet add package UrhoSharp.Wpf --version 1.4.18
<PackageReference Include="UrhoSharp.Wpf" Version="1.4.18" />
paket add UrhoSharp.Wpf --version 1.4.18
- HoloApplication was renamed to StereoApplication
- HoloLens namespace and assembly were renamed to SharpReality
- Added ShaderParameters to CoreAssets
- Added LinePrimitives models
- Added Material property to StaticModel
- Make GetGPUObject public
- UrhoSharp (>= 1.4.0)