See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package TinyUpdate.Binary --version 0.0.0.5-alpha
NuGet\Install-Package TinyUpdate.Binary -Version 0.0.0.5-alpha
<PackageReference Include="TinyUpdate.Binary" Version="0.0.0.5-alpha" />
paket add TinyUpdate.Binary --version 0.0.0.5-alpha
#r "nuget: TinyUpdate.Binary, 0.0.0.5-alpha"
// Install TinyUpdate.Binary as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=TinyUpdate.Binary&version=0.0.0.5-alpha&prerelease // Install TinyUpdate.Binary as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=TinyUpdate.Binary&version=0.0.0.5-alpha&prerelease
What is this?
Tiny Update is an Updater that focuses on being easy to use while being feature rich and fast!
What does this contain?
The main parts of the updater are:
- IUpdateCreator: This is responsible for creating both delta and full updates
- IUpdateApplier: This is responsible for applying any update that gets thrown to your application!
- UpdateChecker: This is responsible for Checking for new updates, downloading updates and getting any release notes (it also contains an
IUpdateApplierand exposes the
- Hard Link's: This allows us to have no need for copying files that haven't changed from the last update
- TinyUpdate.Create: This project allows you to easy create updates for your application! (just type in
dotnet tool install --global TinyUpdate.Createto install it and then any time you need to create an update you just have to type in
What is currently implemented?
This is implemented for Windows and Linux
This is fully implemented
This is fully implemented with Hard Link support and has more modern MsDelta flags, allowing MsDelta to create the smallest update files possible
This is fully implemented with support on both the REST api and the GraphQL api (Note that the GraphQL api needs a personal token that has public_repo)
What still needs to be implemented?
- LocalClient - This will be for any update that are stored on a drive
- WebClient - This will be for any update that are stored on the internet
- Application Loader
- Taskbar and start menu shortcut creation
- ReleaseEntry Filtering
- Staging for beta's
- Events on startup for when application was updated
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.