dotnet add package TinMan --version 0.5.8
NuGet\Install-Package TinMan -Version 0.5.8
<PackageReference Include="TinMan" Version="0.5.8" />
paket add TinMan --version 0.5.8
#r "nuget: TinMan, 0.5.8"
// Install TinMan as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=TinMan&version=0.5.8 // Install TinMan as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=TinMan&version=0.5.8
This library enables creating robotic agents to compete in the RoboCup 3D Simulation League.
- A simple and powerful object-oriented API
- Machine learning support via trainer commands
- Geometry API with polar/cartesian vectors and transformation matrices
- PID control
- Support for RoboViz monitor drawing
- Great performance
- Extensive API documentation
- Idiomatic use of .NET paradigms
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 was computed. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.