The Open Spatial Library is a C# library to manage vectors and matrices to describe 3D euclidean transforms.
Install-Package TheOpenSpatialLibrary -Version 0.5.0
dotnet add package TheOpenSpatialLibrary --version 0.5.0
<PackageReference Include="TheOpenSpatialLibrary" Version="0.5.0" />
paket add TheOpenSpatialLibrary --version 0.5.0
- Downgraded Target .NET Framework to 4.0
- Solved bug in RotationMatrix.GetAsQuaternion()
- Added Quaternion constructor accepting the four explicit parameters x, y, z, w.
- Renamed RotationMatrix method 'mul' to 'Mul'.
- Quaternion class interfaces revision and implementation.
- Added SVD algorithm. Thanks to AForge (http://www.aforgenet.com/)
- Corrected some interface documentation
- Removed all <inheritdoc/> tags because not supported by Doxygen
- Updated license to explicitly refers to FreeBSD
KNOWN BUGS: none
- Renamed MathConstants in Costants
- Renamed AsXXX() methods in GetAsXXX() in Transform, Rotation, Translation interfaces.
Implementing classes updated as necessary.
- Quaternion class to be completed
- RotationMatrix.Normalize method doesn't normalize.
- NuGet publication
This package has no dependencies.