T4Include provides small and useful functions intended to be referenced by source, this nuget package includes the necessary files to reference local files and web files by source
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package T4Include -Version 1.1.2
dotnet add package T4Include --version 1.1.2
<PackageReference Include="T4Include" Version="1.1.2" />
paket add T4Include --version 1.1.2
* 1.1.2 - T4Include changes
- Generalized exclusion list to all variants
- Added sensible defaults to exclusion list
* 1.1.1 - T4Include bug fixes
- Case insensitive comparison of paths
- Removed dead-code in T4Include (caused warnings)
- Uses FullPath when writing meta data
* 1.1.0 - T4Include now supports suppressing of the outer namespace
* 1.0.7 - Refined sample to point to correct release
* 1.0.6 - Added IncludeProject.ttinclude
* 1.0.5 - Refined sample to point to correct release
* 1.0.4 - Bug fixes when including files that use "using" that isn't inside a namespace
* 1.0.3 - Refined sample content
* 1.0.2 - Added sample content
* 1.0.1 - Initial release
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.