Syncfusion Spreadsheet for WPF is a UI control that allows to create, edit, view, and format Microsoft Excel files without Excel installed. It provides an absolute ease-of-use UI experience with an integrated ribbon to cover any possible business scenarios.
• Editing and Selection: Interactive support for editing and cell selection in workbooks.
• Formulas: Provides support for over 400 of the most widely used formulas. Allows you to add, remove, and edit formulas in an Excel-like fashion.
• NameManager: Supports name ranges in formulas. By using name ranges, the user can specify the name of the cell range and then use it in the formula more easily without having to remember cell locations.
• FloatingCells: Provides support for floating cell mode. When text exceeds the length of its cell, it will float to the adjacent cell.
• MergeCells: Merge two or more adjacent cells into a single cell.
• ConditionalFormatting: Provides support for Excel-compatible conditional formatting and allows the user to apply formats to a cell or range of cells depending on the value of cells or formulas that meet specific criteria. Also provides support to define and import conditional formatting rules such as data bars, icon sets, and color scales which are used to visualize the data.
• DataValidation: Provides support to ensure data integrity by forcing end users to enter valid data into the cells. If entered data does not meet the specified criteria, an error message is displayed.
• CellComments: Supports comments that provide additional information about a cell such as what a value represents.
• Undo/Redo: Provides support to undo or redo changes that have been made in the workbook.
• ClipboardOperations: Provides support for cut, copy, and paste operations in the spreadsheet.
• FillSeries: Provides support to automatically fill cells with data that follows or completes a pattern.
• Charts, Pictures,and Textboxes: Provides support to import charts, pictures, and textboxes.
• Sparklines: Provides support to import sparklines.
• Freezepanes: Provides support to freeze rows and columns.
• Resizing and Hiding: Provides interactive support to resize or hide/unhide rows and columns.
• Grouping: Provides support to group or ungroup rows and columns.
• Workbook and Worksheet Protection: Provides support to protect the worksheet and also supports the ability to lock down the structure and window of the workbook, preventing any structural or size change.
• Import: Provides support to import from an Excel file.
• Zooming: Provides support to zoom in and zoom out of the worksheet view.
• Localization: Provides support to localize all static text in a ribbon and all dialogs to any desired language.
• Supported file types: Ability to import different types of Excel files, including XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLT, XLTX, and CSV (comma delimited).
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/wpf-ui-controls/spreadsheet?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Syncfusion.SfSpreadsheet.WPF -Version 126.96.36.199
dotnet add package Syncfusion.SfSpreadsheet.WPF --version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.SfSpreadsheet.WPF" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add Syncfusion.SfSpreadsheet.WPF --version 220.127.116.11
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.