Syncfusion Maps for UWP control is a data visualization component that provides a graphical representation of geographical data. It has highly interactive and customizable features such as zooming, panning, selecting, legends, markers, bubbles, and color mapping.
• Shape layers: Options to render geographical shapes or custom shapes on maps.
• Imagery layer: Options to visualize satellite, aerial, street map, or other imagery tiles without using shapefiles.
• Color mapping: Shapes categorizing by customizing their colors based on underlying shape values.
• Markers: Allows denoting a place with symbols or displaying message at a specific latitude and longitude on a map.
• Bubble: Used to add additional information to shapes such as population density, land area, and more. They are rendered with various magnitudes and colors based on the underlying data values of the shapes.
• Legend: Provides valuable information for interpreting a map with various colors, shapes, or other identifiers based on the data and application requirements
• User interaction: End user experience is greatly enhanced by a set of user interaction features such as selection, zooming, and panning.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/uwp-ui-controls/map?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.
- Syncfusion.Licensing (>= 220.127.116.11-beta)