See the version list below for details.
Install-Package SummerBatchCore -Version 0.9.0-beta1
dotnet add package SummerBatchCore --version 0.9.0-beta1
<PackageReference Include="SummerBatchCore" Version="0.9.0-beta1" />
paket add SummerBatchCore --version 0.9.0-beta1
#r "nuget: SummerBatchCore, 0.9.0-beta1"
// Install SummerBatchCore as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SummerBatchCore&version=0.9.0-beta1&prerelease // Install SummerBatchCore as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SummerBatchCore&version=0.9.0-beta1&prerelease
Summer Batch Core is a lightweight, reliable, efficient, open-source batch framework for .Net Core 2.2 and C# community.
Its design is driven by the concepts exposed in the JSR-352 specification and provides for .NET Core 2.2 C# an equivalent to JBatch / Spring Batch.
• Repeatable and customizable batch jobs
• Multi step jobs, with simple step sequences or conditional logic between them
• In-memory or persisted job repository
• Support for a Read-Process-Write logic, as well as arbitrary batchlet for a more complete control on the behavior
• Chunk processing with checkpoint management and restartability
• Step partitioning used for parallel processing
• Database readers and writers, with support for Microsoft® SQL Server, IBM® DB2 and Oracle® databases
• Flat file readers and writers
• Easy mapping between the readers and writers and your domain classes
• Batch contexts at step level and job level
• XML design for the main batch architecture, C# design for the properties
Documentation on how to get started: https://www.bluage.com/docs/summerbatch/gettingstarted.pdf
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.FileExtensions (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Xml (>= 2.2.0)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.1)
- NLog (>= 5.0.0-beta1)
- System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager (>= 4.5.0)
- System.Text.Encoding.CodePages (>= 4.5.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
First version of SummerBatch for .Net core 2.2.
Compared to summer batch for .Net 4.5, this version doesn't include parrallel execution of steps, powershell and WinForm reporting tools.