A C#-wrapped native implementation of the scrypt sequential memory-hard password-based key derivation function (PBKDF) invented by Colin Percival for Universal Windows Platform applications.
* x86, x64, and ARM binaries.
* Exploits vector instructions for maximum performance.
* Can harness multi-core processors if the parallelization parameter is > 1.
* On x86 and x64, uses non-temporal prefetching and cache flushes to minimize cache thrashing and reduce potential for cache timing attacks.
* Provides a function to select optimal parameters for your memory/time requirements.
If you find this package useful, please consider a donation: http://paypal.me/NicholasBauer/25
Requires NuGet 3.2 or higher.
Install-Package Skryptonite -Version 1.0.3
dotnet add package Skryptonite --version 1.0.3
<PackageReference Include="Skryptonite" Version="1.0.3" />
paket add Skryptonite --version 1.0.3
#r "nuget: Skryptonite, 1.0.3"
// Install Skryptonite as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Skryptonite&version=1.0.3 // Install Skryptonite as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Skryptonite&version=1.0.3
1.0.3 Harmonized version numbers between NuGet and the library, migrated license to LGPL 3.0.
1.0.2 Fixed issue where the erase procedure could deadlock on the calling thread.
1.0.1 Initial release.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.