A C#-wrapped native implementation of the scrypt sequential memory-hard password-based key derivation function (PBKDF) invented by Colin Percival for Universal Windows Platform applications.
* x86, x64, and ARM binaries.
* Exploits vector instructions for maximum performance.
* Can harness multi-core processors if the parallelization parameter is > 1.
* On x86 and x64, uses non-temporal prefetching and cache flushes to minimize cache thrashing and reduce potential for cache timing attacks.
* Provides a function to select optimal parameters for your memory/time requirements.
See the version list below for details.
Requires NuGet 3.2 or higher.
Install-Package Skryptonite -Version 1.0.1
dotnet add package Skryptonite --version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Skryptonite" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add Skryptonite --version 1.0.1
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.