.Net Capture Solution to Capture Screen/Audio/Video/Mouse Cursor/KeyStrokes and more... with a highly extensible API
• TransparentScreenShot.cs adopted from Aeroshot, used for Transparent Window Captures
• GifWriter.cs adopted from Bumpkit, used to Output a ScreenCast to a Gif
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Screna -Version 0.2.0
dotnet add package Screna --version 0.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Screna" Version="0.2.0" />
paket add Screna --version 0.2.0
* XML Documentation.
* IVideoFileWriter.RecordsAudio renamed to SupportsAudio.
* Added RegionProvider for capturing a specific region.
* AudioRecorder.Start(int Delay = 0) accounts for the Delay parameter.
* WindowHandler.EnumerateVisible() skips windows that don't have a Title.
* MouseKeyHook now draws a filled circle for a click. ClickStrokePen property changed to ClickBrush.
* Screna.Native namespace and some methods from static Extensions class ars now internal to make the API cleaner.
* Added IVideoFileWriter.Init().
* AviWriter constructor has fewer members.
* Added int FrameRate member in Recorder constructor.
Some features are now provided as Extension packages instead of being bundled in the Screna Core package.
* Improved Maintainability of Screna (removed the code copied directly from other projects).
* Utilising the true power of NuGet.
* You can chose between different Extensions: e.g. NAudio or BASS for Audio.
* Helping the package authors of the components used.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.