See the version list below for details.
Install-Package RecaptchaNet -Version 1.8.0
dotnet add package RecaptchaNet --version 1.8.0
<PackageReference Include="RecaptchaNet" Version="1.8.0" />
paket add RecaptchaNet --version 1.8.0
#r "nuget: RecaptchaNet, 1.8.0"
// Install RecaptchaNet as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=RecaptchaNet&version=1.8.0 // Install RecaptchaNet as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=RecaptchaNet&version=1.8.0
reCAPTCHA for .NET allows a developer to easily integrate Google's reCAPTCHA service (the most popular captcha control used by millions of sites) in an ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC web application.
The primary features of the library are:
* Renders recaptcha control with appropriate options.
* Verifies user's answer to reCAPTCHA's challenge.
* Supports ASP.NET 4.0, 4.5, and 4.5.1.
* Supports ASP.NET MVC 4 and 5.
* The library currently supports Google's reCAPTCHA API v1. Support for API v2 is coming soon and the support for v1 will remain in tact as long as Google does the same.
reCAPTCHA for .NET has the best and most up-to-date documentation among all the other competing libraries.
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on RecaptchaNet:
N2 Part for adding a Form.
Provides a controller that is ready for MVC application to manage user authentication and registration. Github source: https://github.com/vndevpro/SecurityUsers
This is testing of reCaptha for Nuget lib
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
1. Fixed the SSL issue by adding an enum called SslBehavior and made it the type of the UseSsl property. UseSsl property is no longer a boolean property.
1. Migrated code from CodePlex to GitHub.
2. Bug fixes
3. Optimized code
4. Changed the license to Apache license v2.0
1. Bug fixes
2. Optimized code
1. Added support for HTTPS.
2. Signed the assemblies
1. Added legacy support for .NET 4.0 & ASP.NET MVC 4.
2. Added support for .NET 4.5.1.
1. Minor bug fixes
2. Replaced the direct reference to ASP.NET MVC assembly with a dependency on the ASP.NET MVC Nuget package.
1. You can now verify a user's response to recpatcha challenge asynchronously using the new "await" keyword.
2. By default, recpacha control uses the current UI culture's language. With this release, you can now set it manually if you want.
3. The package adds the RecpatchaNet.ReadMe.txt file to your project to help you get started as quickly as possible.