Portable.Licensing is a cross platform software licensing framework which allows you to
implement licensing into your application or library. It provides you all tools to create
and validate licenses for your software.
Portable.Licensing is using the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic algorithm
to ensure that your software and thus your intellectual property is protected.
It is targeting the Portable Class Library and thus runs on nearly every .NET/Mono profile
including Silverlight, Windows Phone, Windows Store App, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac
and XBox 360. Use it for your Desktop- (WinForms, WPF, etc.), Console-, Service-,
Web- (ASP.NET, MVC, etc.), Mobile (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android) or even LightSwitch applications.
- runs on .NET >= 4.0.3, Silverlight >= 4, Windows Phone >= 7.5, Windows Store Apps, Mono, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.Mac, XBox 360
- easy creation and validation of your licenses
- trial, standard and subscription licenses
- cryptographic signed licenses, no alteration possible
- allows you to enable/disable program modules or product features
- limit various parameters for your software, e.g. max transactions, etc.
- add additional key/value pair attributes to your licenses
- easily extend the fluent validation API with extension methods
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Portable.Licensing -Version 0.0.3-devel
dotnet add package Portable.Licensing --version 0.0.3-devel
<PackageReference Include="Portable.Licensing" Version="0.0.3-devel" />
paket add Portable.Licensing --version 0.0.3-devel
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on Portable.Licensing:
A web based license manager for Portable.Licensing developed using AngularJS and ServiceStack. Portable.Licensing is a cross platform software licensing framework which allows you to implement licensing into your application or library. It provides you all tools to create and validate licenses for your software.