Client library for NSQ, a realtime distributed messaging platform. http://nsq.io/
See the version list below for details.
- Add INsqdPublisher interface to control publishing on the bus
- Add NsqdHttpPublisher and NsqdTcpPublisher built-in implementations of INsqdPublisher
- Add optional bool logOnProcessCrash parameter to constructor (default is true)
- Add optional INsqdPublisher parameter to constructor (default is NsqdTcpPublisher)
- Producer: Set id to sequential instance count, used in logging (feature has existed in Consumer)
Breaking changes (and some new features):
- Change defaultConsumerNsqConfig parameter name to nsqConfig in constructor (affects Consumer same as before; now also affects Producer if NsqdTcpPublisher used)
- Default publish method (when calling bus.Send) changed from HTTP to TCP
- Remove static class NsqdHttpApi, replaced with NsqdHttpClient and NsqlookupdHttpClient
- Consumer, Producer, and Chan<T> classes sealed
- Remove /ping check at bus start; fixes issue when service would not start if nsqd/nsqlookupd were not already started
This package has no dependencies.