See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator, 2.0.0"
// Install Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator&version=2.0.0 // Install Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator&version=2.0.0
QR Code Generator for .NET – simple, compact and well. Derived from tried and tested implementation by project Nayuki.
- Supports encoding all 40 versions (sizes) and all 4 error correction levels, as per the QR Code Model 2 standard
- Output formats: Raw modules/pixels of the QR symbol and SVG XML string (for raster bitmap / PNG see project home page)
- Encodes numeric and special-alphanumeric text in less space than general text
- Open source code under the permissive MIT License
- Significantly shorter code but more documentation compared to competing libraries
- Built for .NET Standard 2.0 and therefore runs on most modern .NET platforms (.NET Core, .NET Framework, Mono etc.).
- You can specify the minimum and maximum version number allowed, and the library will automatically choose the smallest version in the range that fits the data.
- You can specify the mask pattern manually, otherwise library will automatically evaluate all 8 masks and select the optimal one.
- You can specify an error correction level, or optionally allow the library to boost it if it doesn't increase the version number.
- You can create a list of data segments manually and add ECI segments.
Optional advanced features:
- Encodes Japanese Unicode text in Kanji mode to save a lot of space compared to UTF-8 bytes
- Computes optimal segment mode switching for text with mixed numeric/alphanumeric/general/kanji parts
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (4)
Showing the top 4 NuGet packages that depend on Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator:
Generates the new QR bills for invoicing in Switzerland. The Swiss QR bill library: - is a minimal, platform-independent library supporting PDF and SVG (see homge page for PNG and EMF), - parses the invoice data embedded in the QR code, - generates payment slips (105mm by 210mm), A4 sheets or QR codes, - is multilingual: German, French, Italian, English, Romansh, - validates the invoice data and provides detailed validation information, - adds and retrieves structured bill information (according to Swico S1), - is easy to use and comes with many examples, - is small and fast, - is free – even for commecial use (MIT License), - is built for .NET Standard 2.0 and runs on all modern .NET platforms. See home page https://github.com/manuelbl/SwissQRBill.NET for examples and other library versions.
eKasa PPEKK solution by Nine Digit, s.r.o.
SQRL for the .Net Standard runtimes. Secure Quick Reliable Login is a highly secure user privacy based authentication system that removes the need for users to have more than one password for a global identity https://www.grc.com/sqrl/sqrl.htm for more information of the protocal.
FHIR SMART Health Card JWS token QR Code encoder libaray
GitHub repositories (2)
Showing the top 2 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator:
🛠「Watt Toolkit」是一个开源跨平台的多功能 Steam 工具箱。
helps in managing visitors visiting the institutions for various reasons. It allows visitors to check-in digitally to eliminate the tedious registeration and other paperwork. Additionally, it also keeps a track of every individual inside the campus and their timings. Institutions has guards who enter their detail in some notebooks to keep a log which are practically impossible to reconcile. It is really unpleasent and hectic for visitor to stand at the gate and give details about the visit. To ease the process of registeration, Entry-In, Entry-Out, time tracking and logging the history, this VMS can be of great use!!
New in releases 2.0:
- Fully compatible with .NET 6 (no longer depends on System.Drawing)
- Separate ToBitmap() implementations for System.Drawing, SkiaSharp and ImageSharp