QR Code Generator for .NET – simple, compact and well. Derived from tried and tested implementation by project Nayuki.
- Supports encoding all 40 versions (sizes) and all 4 error correction levels, as per the QR Code Model 2 standard
- Output formats: Raw modules/pixels of the QR symbol, SVG XML string, raster bitmap
- Encodes numeric and special-alphanumeric text in less space than general text
- Open source code under the permissive MIT License
- Significantly shorter code but more documentation compared to competing libraries
- Built for .NET Standard 2.0 and therefore runs on most modern .NET platforms (.NET Core, .NET Framework, Mono etc.).
- You can specify the minimum and maximum version number allowed, and the library will automatically choose the smallest version in the range that fits the data.
- You can specify the mask pattern manually, otherwise library will automatically evaluate all 8 masks and select the optimal one.
- You can specify an error correction level, or optionally allow the library to boost it if it doesn't increase the version number.
- You can create a list of data segments manually and add ECI segments.
Optional advanced features:
- Encodes Japanese Unicode text in Kanji mode to save a lot of space compared to UTF-8 bytes
- Computes optimal segment mode switching for text with mixed numeric/alphanumeric/general/kanji parts
Initial release for .NET
- System.Drawing.Common (>= 4.5.1)