dotnet add package Neodynamic.Blazor.JSPrintManager --version 6.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package Neodynamic.Blazor.JSPrintManager -Version 6.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Neodynamic.Blazor.JSPrintManager" Version="6.0.0" />
paket add Neodynamic.Blazor.JSPrintManager --version 6.0.0
#r "nuget: Neodynamic.Blazor.JSPrintManager, 6.0.0"
// Install Neodynamic.Blazor.JSPrintManager as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Neodynamic.Blazor.JSPrintManager&version=6.0.0 // Install Neodynamic.Blazor.JSPrintManager as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Neodynamic.Blazor.JSPrintManager&version=6.0.0
JSPrintManager for Blazor allows you to perform Client-side Printing & Scanning from any Blazor WebAssembly or Blazor Server projects!
By writing pure .NET code, JSPrintManager for Blazor allows you to easily send raw data, text and native commands as well as known file formats (like PDF, TXT, DOC, XLS, JPG, PNG) to any printer installed or available at the client machine without showing or displaying any print dialog box!
JSPrintManager for Blazor does support any kind of type and brand printers! Thermal Label Barcode printers, POS receipt printers, RFID printers, Dot-Matrix printers, Kiosk printers, ID Card printers, Laser, Inkjet and more...
Printers Connectivity support includes: installed Windows printers (for USB connection), Shared Printers on the client machine network with a UNC name/path, printers connected to Parallel Port (e.g. LPT1) Centronics or Serial Port RS-232 (e.g. COM1) or Bluetooth as well as IP/Ethernet Network printers.
Send any Printer Command Language! Most known like ESC/P, PCL, PostScript, PRN, ZPL, EPL, IPL, DPL, EZPL, ZGL, SBPL, RCL WPL, CLP, IBM Proprinter, CPL, Dymo ESC codes, SPL, TCPL, TSPL-EZ, DASCOM, and more. USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL shipping labels formats too.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Web (>= 5.0.6)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
● New! Added BluetoothPrinter class for printing to printers supporting BT Classic (RFCOMM protocol).
● New! BIDI Bluetooth communication support for devices supporting BT Classic (RFCOMM protocol).
● New! Added GetBluetoothDevices method to get list of Bluetooth devices available in the client system.
● New! Custom paper settings support (through PaperName prop) for InstalledPrinter class.
● New! Added PrintScale prop to PrintFilePDF class to print PDF files with scaling.
● New! Added MdiaType prop to InstalledPrinter class.
● New! Added MediaTypes array property to GetPrintersInfo output containing the list of media types supported by each printer.
● New! Added GetMediaTypes function to get the list of supported Media Types for the specified printer.
● New! Added CustomPaperSupport property to GetPrintersInfo output. This tells whether the printer allows custom paper size setting.
● New! Added CustomPapers array property to GetPrintersInfo output containing the list of custom papers supported by each printer. (Windows only)
● New! Added IsFax property to GetPrintersInfo output. (Windows only)
● New! Added ShowUI prop to ClientScanJob to use the scanner driver UI when scanning. (Windows only)
● New! Added macOS Icon image for printers through the JS getPrintersInfo function. (macOS only)
● New! Added support for print server mode.