This package contains the 'Getting Started' assemblies for WPF platform.
Mugen MVVM Toolkit makes it easier to develop cross-platform application using the Model-View-ViewModel design pattern.
The Mugen MVVM Toolkit makes extensive use of Net Standard Library to provide maintainable cross platform C# native applications.
The Mugen MVVM Toolkit provides a cross-platform MVVM development framework built on top of:
The MVVM framework includes the following features that differs this project from other frameworks:
- Deep integration with each platform.
- Supports state preservation and restoration for mobile platforms.
- Full Fragment support for Android, you do not need to worry about activity, fragments, sub-fragments or their state all this makes the framework.
- Solves the nested user controls problem in MVVM, all view models are dynamically created by you, using the GetViewModel method and you do not need to use the ViewModelLocator.
- Supports all kinds of navigation like modal window, page navigation, tab navigation, back stack fragment navigation for android. You can also easily add a new kind of navigation.
- Navigation system works with view models and allows to expect the completion of the operation. You can pass any parameters between view models.
- Good design mode support, for xaml platforms supports the creation of design view model with any constructor parameters.
- Supports bindings on all platforms, all of the native binding features available for WPF platform available on all platforms and even more.
- Binding supports C# language expressions like Linq, Extension methods, method call, ternary operator (?:), coalescing operator (??), etc.
- Supports subscription to any control event.
- Built-in support for validation.
- You can easily write their own extensions for bindings.
- Supports attached members (properties, events, methods), you can extend any object as you want.
- Special editor for WinForms, you do not need to write code to create bindings.
- Binding parser builds syntax tree that allows you to easily change or extend the bindings, without manipulation of the raw text.
- Binding supports fluent syntax.
- Excellent binding performance.
Install-Package MugenMvvmToolkit.StarterPack.WPF -Version 6.5.0
dotnet add package MugenMvvmToolkit.StarterPack.WPF --version 6.5.0
<PackageReference Include="MugenMvvmToolkit.StarterPack.WPF" Version="6.5.0" />
paket add MugenMvvmToolkit.StarterPack.WPF --version 6.5.0
- MugenMvvmToolkit.WPF (>= 6.5.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.