Provide a custom IDbProfiler implemenation that can capture sql command executed against a database and some utility methods around MiniProfiler components.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package MiniProfiler.Integrations -Version 2.2.0
dotnet add package MiniProfiler.Integrations --version 2.2.0
<PackageReference Include="MiniProfiler.Integrations" Version="2.2.0" />
paket add MiniProfiler.Integrations --version 2.2.0
#r "nuget: MiniProfiler.Integrations, 2.2.0"
// Install MiniProfiler.Integrations as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MiniProfiler.Integrations&version=2.2.0 // Install MiniProfiler.Integrations as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MiniProfiler.Integrations&version=2.2.0
- Added Database and Connection in which the command was executed on
- Support ReviewCommandTextEventHandler which can be used to do some extra task on command text (such as re-format the text)
- Signed the assembly
- The SqlConnectionFactory has been renamed to DbConnectionFactoryHelper. The new method now accepts an instace of IDbConnectionFactory
- Default support is for SQL Server database. If your database is MySQL or any other kind, please create an implementation of IDbConnectionFactory.
- Remove private constructor on CustomDbProfiler, so that it can be instantiate whenever we need or use CustomDbProfiler.Current as well.
- MiniProfiler (>= 22.214.171.124)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on MiniProfiler.Integrations:
Provide a custom IDbProfiler implemenation that can capture sql command executed against a database and some utility methods around MiniProfiler components. This package is dedicated to work with MySQL by providing a factory to initialize MySQL connection
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.