See the version list below for details.
Install-Package MessagingToolkit -Version 1.8.0
dotnet add package MessagingToolkit --version 1.8.0
<PackageReference Include="MessagingToolkit" Version="1.8.0" />
paket add MessagingToolkit --version 1.8.0
#r "nuget: MessagingToolkit, 1.8.0"
// Install MessagingToolkit as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MessagingToolkit&version=1.8.0 // Install MessagingToolkit as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MessagingToolkit&version=1.8.0
messagingtoolkit is a .NET C# messaging library that can be used to send and receive messages using any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem or phone handset connected to the PC serial port through serial cable, infrared or bluetooth.
It can also be used to send and receive MMS using MM1 protocol, and SMS using SMPP protocol.
It also support sending and receiving SMS through your Android devices starting release 22.214.171.124. You will need to install the Android app available at Google Play Store.
Some of the features of the library
* Send SMS
* Read incoming SMS
* Send MMS
* Read MMS
* Send WAP Push message
* Send vCalendar, vCard
* Send Flash SMS
* Send Picture SMS
* Send OTA bitmap, ringtone, operator logo, or custom Smart SMS
* Send QR Code or any other kinds of barcodes like EAN-8 or EAN-13
* Send and receive Class 1, Class 2, Class 3 7 bit ANSI, 8 bit-ANSI, or 16-bit Unicode messages
* Send QRCode as Picture SMS
* Send QRCode through MMS
* Flexibility to set content as string or byte array for binary SMS
* Read and set various information on the phones. E.g. SMSC, battery level, network parameters
* Read and delete messages from the phones
* Dial, answer and hang up call
* Detect incoming call, and automatically hang up the call
* Support USSD
* Read and write to phone book
* Export SMS from phone/GSM modem
* Export phone book
* Built-in multiple gateways suport, which means you can use more than 1 GSM modems at one time, and the messages are routed and load balanced among all the gateways
* Basic routing and load balancing (round robin) are built-in, and you can define your own routing and load balancing rules by overriding the default class
* Ability to define group of destination numbers so that messages can be sent in bulk easily
* Ability to detect gateway disconnection and route message to active gateway
* Delayed message sending
* Run-time debug mode
* Persisted queue
There is also a demo program which shows all the essential features of the library.
|.NET Framework||net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* 126.96.36.199 is released. This release supports using your Android phone for sending and receiving SMS.
* 188.8.131.52 is released with few bug fixes. Now .NET 4.5 is supported.
* 184.108.40.206 is released with few bug fixes.