Mediaprotect helps you protect media in the same simple way as you protect documents. Once the package is installed and you protect certain media, or content nodes the files will be password protected. Only authenticated members can open the files, otherwise members will be redirected to the login screen.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package MediaProtect -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package MediaProtect --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="MediaProtect" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add MediaProtect --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: MediaProtect, 2.0.0"
// Install MediaProtect as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MediaProtect&version=2.0.0 // Install MediaProtect as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MediaProtect&version=2.0.0
- Using IFileSystem instead of System.IO
- Supports Azure Blob storage
- Added indexer for faster check of protected files
- Authentication refactored. It is using Member services by default now (Can still switch to Membership API)
- Added Umbraco Helper extensions
- Debug info now stored in normal log file
- Installer is using Migrations instead of package actions
- Moved MediaAccess.config to database
- Minimal Umbraco version is 7.4 (Breaking)
- Removed XSLT Support(Breaking)
- Removed all Webforms logic(Breaking)
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.