This is a shared package. It is not intended for direct reference. It is consumed by the LightQuery and LightQuery.EntityFrameworkCore packages
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package LightQuery.Shared -Version 1.4.0
dotnet add package LightQuery.Shared --version 1.4.0
<PackageReference Include="LightQuery.Shared" Version="1.4.0" />
paket add LightQuery.Shared --version 1.4.0
- The `defaultSort` parameter was introduced for the server side controller attributes. Thanks to GitHub user @erdembas's for the pull request!
- Raise minimum supported .NET Standard version to `netstandard2.0`
- Bump version to align .NET and npm package versions
- Publish ng-lightquery npm package for angular and include PaginationBaseService in the client libraries
- Update version to align with new releases of LightQuery.EntityFrameworkCore and LightQuery.Client. Added support for EntityFrameworkCore async materialization of queries and a client side package for easier consuming of APIs
- Forced pagination was not applied when no query string at all was present in the Http request
- Initial release
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.