LibSassHost 1.0.0-beta1Prefix Reserved
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package LibSassHost --version 1.0.0-beta1
NuGet\Install-Package LibSassHost -Version 1.0.0-beta1
<PackageReference Include="LibSassHost" Version="1.0.0-beta1" />
paket add LibSassHost --version 1.0.0-beta1
#r "nuget: LibSassHost, 1.0.0-beta1"
// Install LibSassHost as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=LibSassHost&version=1.0.0-beta1&prerelease // Install LibSassHost as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=LibSassHost&version=1.0.0-beta1&prerelease
.NET wrapper around the libSass (http://sass-lang.com/libsass) with the ability to support a virtual file system.
This package does not contain the native implementations of libSass. Therefore, you need to choose and install the most appropriate package(s) for your platform. The following packages are available:
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 was computed. netcoreapp1.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.3 is compatible. netstandard1.4 was computed. netstandard1.5 was computed. netstandard1.6 was computed. netstandard2.0 was computed. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net40-client is compatible. net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen30 was computed. tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap was computed. uap10.0 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
.NETFramework 4.0 Client
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
- System.Collections (>= 4.0.11)
- System.Globalization (>= 4.0.11)
- System.IO (>= 4.1.0)
- System.IO.FileSystem (>= 4.0.1)
- System.Linq (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Resources.ResourceManager (>= 4.0.1)
- System.Runtime.Extensions (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Runtime.InteropServices (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation (>= 4.0.0)
- System.Text.RegularExpressions (>= 4.1.0)
- System.Threading (>= 4.0.11)
NuGet packages (7)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on LibSassHost:
Sass compilation and bundling implementation based on LibSassHost for the Karambolo.AspNetCore.Bundling library.
Bundles native implementations of libsass for both Windows and Linux with LibSassHost.
Live SASS compile sets up file watchers to automatically build SASS changes while the server is running.
Provides support for Sass (.scss) preprocessing and uses Autoprefixer to add vendor prefixes automatically. In Kentico CSS Stylesheets application, a new Sass file type would be available, and stylesheets can be created in .scss format. A live preview of compiled css containing vendor prefixes would be available. Supports all Sass formats including mixin. Vendor prefixes can be configured via browserlist string settings.
GitHub repositories (2)
Showing the top 2 popular GitHub repositories that depend on LibSassHost:
Open Source ASP.NET MVC Enterprise eCommerce Shopping Cart Solution
Virto Commerce Storefront - ASP.NET Core 6.0
1. `SassCompiler` class was converted to a static class;
2. In `SassCompiler` class was added two static properties: `Version` and `LanguageVersion`;
3. `IndentedSyntax` and `SourceMapFilePath` compilation options was converted into parameters of compilation methods;
4. Added a two new exception classes: `SassException` and `SassCompilerLoadException`;
5. Now it is possible to use the Sass compiler without the file manager;
6. In `IFileManager` interface was added `SupportsConversionToAbsolutePath` property;
7. In `FileManager` class the `Current` property was renamed to `Instance`.