Load, convert, modify, and save PDF and PDF/A files; also implement advanced PDF capabilities such as extraction of text, hyperlinks, images, annotations, form field data, digital signatures, bookmarks, and metadata. Create a complete end-to-end PDF solution that includes conversion, archival, processing, print capture, and much more. Combined with advanced rasterization and image display technology, developers can take advantage of these tools to enhance their applications with dynamic document viewing, editing, and composition features.
• View and Convert PDF Documents as Vector with SVG
• Merge, Split, Convert, Linearize, and Distill PDF files
• Read and Extract text, bookmarks, hyperlinks, metadata, and more from PDF
• Convert images such as JPEG or TIFF to searchable PDF or image-based PDF
• Convert PDF to image formats such as JPEG or TIFF
• Optimize PDF documents
• Compress image-based PDF files
For a PDF viewing solution, please check out Leadtools.Document.Viewer.* for your viewers specifically for your UI framework.
This is just a small part of a large technology offering called LEADTOOLS. To see all that LEADTOOLS has to offer, go to https://www.leadtools.com/
• All - https://bitly.im/leadtools_all
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Leadtools.Pdf -Version 20.0.0
dotnet add package Leadtools.Pdf --version 20.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Leadtools.Pdf" Version="20.0.0" />
paket add Leadtools.Pdf --version 20.0.0
- Leadtools.Pdf.NETFramework (>= 20.0.0 && < 21.0.0)
- Leadtools.Pdf.NETStandard (>= 20.0.0 && < 21.0.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.