Install-Package LazyCacheHelpers -Version 1.0.3
dotnet add package LazyCacheHelpers --version 1.0.3
<PackageReference Include="LazyCacheHelpers" Version="1.0.3" />
paket add LazyCacheHelpers --version 1.0.3
#r "nuget: LazyCacheHelpers, 1.0.3"
// Install LazyCacheHelpers as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=LazyCacheHelpers&version=1.0.3 // Install LazyCacheHelpers as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=LazyCacheHelpers&version=1.0.3
Library for leveraging the power of the Lazy class to enable high performance caching at all layers of an application. It provides support for both Sync and Async Lazy caching operations in an extremely lightweight and simple footprint -- with passive cache coding style using Lambdas to maximize server utilization and performance with a blocking, or self-populating, cache implementation!
- System.Runtime.Caching (>= 5.0.0)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on LazyCacheHelpers:
Extension package for the LazyCacheHelpers Library to provide easy to use helpers to read cache configuration values from App.Config or Web.config files using System.Configuration; making things like enabling/disabling and dynamic fallback from specialized to generalized config values much easier to implement.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added new LazyStaticInMemoryCache<> class to make it significantly easier to implement in-memory caching of data that rarely or never changes with the lazy loading, blocking cache, pattern; great for minimizing the runtime impact of expensive Reflection or I/O Async logic for data that rarely or never changes.
- Refactored as .Net Standard v2.0 compatible Library for greater compatibility
- Removed dependency on System.ConfigurationManagement; breaking change if a couple helper overloads were used. The helpers can be restored by adding LazyCacheHelpers.ConfigurationManagement extension package and renaming all calls to LazyCachePolicy static helper to now use LazyCachePolicyFromConfig static helper.
- Now fully supported as a .Net Standard 2.0 library (sans Configuration reader helpers) whereby you can specify the timespan directly for Cache Policy initialization.
Prior Release Notes:
Initial nuget release for .Net Framework.