See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf --version 6.1.3
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf -Version 6.1.3
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf" Version="6.1.3" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf --version 6.1.3
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf, 6.1.3"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf&version=6.1.3 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf&version=6.1.3
GrapeCity Documents for PDF (GcPdf) is a powerful PDF library providing a rich set of APIs which allow developers to do fast and memory-efficient PDF processing in C# or VB.NET code. GcPdf's core object model follows the PDF specification, providing programmatic access to PDF elements such as document properties, pages, fonts, annotations and so on. GcPdf also includes powerful high-level features that enable developers to create PDF documents with complex layouts including tables, formatted text and graphics.
- Programmatically create, load, modify, save or inspect PDFs.
- Support for different PDF standards including ISO 32000 (PDF 2.0).
- Export PDFs to BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG or TIFF image formats.
- Merge or split PDF documents.
- Powerful text formatting and layout engine with full multi-language support, including RTL (with Kashida in Arabic) and vertical text, Tate Chu Yoko, text flow around objects, and more.
- Advanced text rendering capabilities including support for Adobe Type 1 fonts and bitmap glyphs in OpenType CJK fonts.
- Font embedding and sub-setting, with support for True Type, Open Type and WOFF fonts.
- Add raster (BMP, GIF, ICO, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF) or vector (SVG, SVGZ) images to PDFs.
- Create SVG images on the fly, or modify existing SVGs using the provided SVG DOM (document object model).
- Support for all common graphics drawing and filling operations when rendering PDF pages.
- Table layout engine for creating complex grid-based layouts with text and graphics.
- Encryption and security APIs, including incremental updates, PAdES, PKCS #12, ECDSA.
- Find text, get text map with exact coordinates of all text fragments.
- Analyze PDFs, fetch logical paragraphs and table data using structure tags or heuristics.
- Programmatically create and apply redactions to completely erase sensitive data.
- Support for optional PDF content (layers).
- Create, modify, fill or flatten AcroForms (PDF Forms).
- Linearize PDFs for faster web viewing.
GcPdf is compatible with .NET 7, .NET 6, .NET Core 3.1, .NET Standard 2.x, .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher.
All features are fully supported on Windows, macOS and Linux.
- GcPdf Demos
- GcPdfViewer Demos
- Getting Started
- License Information
- Licensing FAQ
- How to get Trial Keys
- Online Documentation
- Offline Documentation (PDF)
GrapeCity Document APIs
- Documents for PDF
- Documents for Word
- Documents for Imaging
- Documents for Excel, .NET
- Documents for Excel, Java
GrapeCity Document JavsScript Viewers
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (28)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Pdf:
ActiveReports PDF export library
GrapeCity ActiveReports is a set of assemblies that enable you to create, render, print, and export reports in a .NET or .NET Core application. This package includes assemblies needed to export ActiveReports files. The available exports include, among others, PDF, Excel, Doc/DocX, HTML, JSON, CSV, XML and image.
GrapeCity Documents for Excel is a high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API that requires no dependencies on Excel. With full .NET 6 support, you can generate, load, modify, and convert spreadsheets in .NET 6, .NET Framework, .NET Core, Mono, and Xamarin. Apps using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. Its powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you’ll never have to compromise design or requirements. We model our interface-based API on Excel's document object model. This means that you can import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario. Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates and also convert spreadsheets to PDF. The online Documents for Excel sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-excel/demos
ActiveReports RDF document PDF rendering implementation
GrapeCity ActiveReports is a set of assemblies that enable you to create, render, print, and export reports in a .NET or .NET Core application. This package includes internal assemblies needed to display reports in report viewers.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes since version 6.1.2:
- Incorrect results when saving certain PDFs as images. (DOC-5395, DOC-5165)
- For some PDFs, calling the ReplaceText() method and saving the result may produce a blank document. (DOC-5415)
- Saving PDFs that contain Japanese characters may yield incorrect results. (DOC-5428)
- [TextLayout] Index out of range is thrown in some scenarios. (DOC-5405)
- PageCollection.Move() method: moves a page specified by its 0-based index to another position in the collection. (DOC-5450)