Glimpse is a web debugging and diagnostics tool used to gain a better understanding of whats happening inside of your ASP.NET 4.0 application. For ASP.NET MVC3 support, please NuGet Glimpse.MVC3.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Glimpse.AspNet -Version 1.4.0
dotnet add package Glimpse.AspNet --version 1.4.0
<PackageReference Include="Glimpse.AspNet" Version="1.4.0" />
paket add Glimpse.AspNet --version 1.4.0
Middleweight release for Asp.Net:
- Add server "clock" time to HUD (shows full server time, if DLS is in effect and difference between client and server time)
- Update Environment tab update to show more version Info
- Fixed issue where tabs could randomly disappear in some cases
- Fixed issue where calls to HttpContext.Request in IIS7 Integrated mode threw exceptions
- Fixed issue where query string parameters with a null key would throw an exception
- Fixed issue to make Glimpse NuGet package discovery more stable
- Update to make the injection of the the script tags into the rendered pages more robust
- Update Environment tab to make it more realilant to exceptions in different protection modes
- Update to make it easier to get Glimpse working when using dynamic compression
- Glimpse (>= 1.4.2)
Showing the top 8 GitHub repositories that depend on Glimpse.AspNet:
Thoughtfully architected, obscenely fast, thoroughly enjoyable web services for all
The open source diagnostics platform for the web
A giant set of utility classes originally start back in the .Net 2.0 days and updated until .Net Core and .Net Standard became a thing. At which point I took the library and broke it up into a ton of smaller libraries. View my profile for more up to date versions of everything.
:no_entry: [DEPRECATED] A really simple way for developers to add "Social Authentication" to their ASP.NET web application
Course exercises | Telerik Academy 2013/2014 | Martin Nikolov
Micro RPC/REST Framework built on OWIN
ASP.NET MVC Extensible Donut Caching brings donut caching to ASP.NET MVC 3 and later. The code allows you to cache all of your page apart from one or more Html.Actions which can be executed every request. Perfect for user specific content.