See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Ghostware.GPS.NET -Version 1.0.3
dotnet add package Ghostware.GPS.NET --version 1.0.3
<PackageReference Include="Ghostware.GPS.NET" Version="1.0.3" />
paket add Ghostware.GPS.NET --version 1.0.3
#r "nuget: Ghostware.GPS.NET, 1.0.3"
// Install Ghostware.GPS.NET as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Ghostware.GPS.NET&version=1.0.3 // Install Ghostware.GPS.NET as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Ghostware.GPS.NET&version=1.0.3
A library for connecting in an easy way, to different type of gps devices inside C#.
The library contains the following ways to connect to gps services:
- Using the GPSD service (not officialy supported by GPSD).
- Using a gps file.
- Using a com port (USB or other).
- Using the Windows location API. (Starting from windows 7)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added support for files using the following format ([Latitude;Longitude], header needs to be included on the first line. (Header names are in the settings))
- Added ComPort Readfrequenty, and added 0 as unlimited
- Changed GPSD Readfrequenty, and added 0 as unlimited
- Added Readfrequenty to the Windows Location API, and added 0 as unlimited
- Added GPSType property
- Bugfix: fixed the GpsClientFactory returning wrong type for GPSD
- Added some unittests on the factories
- Updated nmea parser
- Added conversion to other coordinatesystems
- Initial release