See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Coinbase.Commerce -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package Coinbase.Commerce --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Coinbase.Commerce" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add Coinbase.Commerce --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: Coinbase.Commerce, 2.0.1"
// Install Coinbase.Commerce as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Coinbase.Commerce&version=2.0.1 // Install Coinbase.Commerce as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Coinbase.Commerce&version=2.0.1
A .NET implementation of the Coinbase Commerce API for cryptocurrency payments. Coinbase Commerce is the easiest and safest way for a business to start accepting digital currency payments. Works with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH)!
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Update `Flurl.Http` dependency to 3.0.1.
* Minimum .NET Framework requirement changed from 4.5 to 4.6.1.
* Dropped support for `netstandard1.3`; `netstandard2.0` still supported.
* Issue 12: Fixes error converting null to type 'System.Int64' in charge payments block height.
* PR 10: New API methods added: `CancelChargeAsync` and `ResolveChargeAsync`.
* Model update. `Id` and `Resource` properties added on models.
* PR 5: Added additional `Webhook` event helper properties, `Event.IsChargeDelayed`, `Event.IsChargePending`, `Event.IsChargeResolved`.
* Added SourceLink compatibility.
* Added `CommerceApi.EnableFiddlerDebugProxy()` method to help debug HTTP calls. The method appears for applications using **.NET Standard 2.0** or **Full .NET Framework**. The `EnableFiddlerDebugProxy` will not appear for **.NET Standard 1.3** consumers.
* NuGet dependency `Flurl.Http` updated.
* NuGet dependency `Newtonsoft.Json` updated.
Full History Here: https://github.com/bchavez/Coinbase.Commerce/blob/master/HISTORY.md