Package to help and make easy create Coded UI Tests without using the record option.
You can start and finish your tests only coding. CodedUI Agility Pack will help you to find your controls and manipulate their properties.
Install-Package CodedUIAgilityPack -Version 1.0.6
dotnet add package CodedUIAgilityPack --version 1.0.6
<PackageReference Include="CodedUIAgilityPack" Version="1.0.6" />
paket add CodedUIAgilityPack --version 1.0.6
- It includes the basic controls: Button, CheckBox, DropDownList, RadioButton and TextBox.
- Removed the methods responsible for adding items manually to the DropDownList
- Added the SelectedValue method to the DropDownList control
- Added the SelectedItem method to the DropDownList control
- Added the GetChildren method to the DropDownList control, it returns every DropDownList item
- Included the documentation for methods and properties.
- Removed the methods responsible for adding items manually to the RadioButton
- Added the SelectById method to the RadioButton control
- Added the SelectByValue method to the RadioButton control
- Added the GetChildren method to the RadioButton control, it returns every radiobutton items
- Added the NumberOfItems property to the RadioButton control, it returns the number of radiobutton items
- Performance improvement.
- Created new control: Label - it contains the properties GetText and GetCssClassName and also the event Click.
- Created new control: Span - it contains the properties GetText and GetCssClassName and also the event Click.
- Created new method to localizate the controls: FindButtonByClassName, FindCheckBoxByClassName, FindDropDownListByClassName, FindLabelByClassName, FindSpanByClassName and FindTextBoxByClassName. This method was created to help developers to find controls that doesn`t contain ID.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.