Piczard is a FREE image manipulation library developed keeping focus on ASP.NET needs
It provides a variety of tools that can help you to manage images in your ASP.NET applications:
- PictureTrimmer: The world's most awesome WYSIWYG image cropping tool for ASP.NET.
- An expandable set of classes and methods that allows - in an extremely easy way - to programmatically load, process and save images. With Piczard, tasks such as image resizing, watermarking or cropping, can be performed even with a single line of code !
- An advanced image upload control with a powerful and intuitive image manipulation interface.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CodeCarvings.Piczard -Version 188.8.131.52
dotnet add package CodeCarvings.Piczard --version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="CodeCarvings.Piczard" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add CodeCarvings.Piczard --version 18.104.22.168
- Improvement: The fluidity of PictureTrimmer has been greatly enhanced;
- Bugfix: System.NullReferenceException when section "CodeCarvings.piczard/webSettings" is not defined in web.config file.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on CodeCarvings.Piczard:
SimpleImageUpload user control allows the final user to: - Upload an image to the server - Interactively crop, resize, rotate/flip and color adjust the uploaded image (WYSIWYG) - Automatically apply post-processing filters (e.g.: image resize + watermark) - View a preview of the uploaded image - Edit a previously uploaded image maintaining the image parameters selected in the past (crop coordinates, resize factor, rotation angle, color adjustments, etc.. ) Since this control is provided as ASCX, the full source code is available. You are free to change/edit it according to your needs.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.