Microsoft. Extensions. Caching. Memory
CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features. This package contains the specific cache handle for Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory --version 1.0.0
This is finally the 1.0 release.
It has been some time but after migration the solution to the new csproj format and Visual Studio 2017, it was about time ;)
Thanks everyone for supporting this library and sending in either feature requests, questions or bug reports!
* New serializer(s) based on [Microsoft.Bond](https://github.com/Microsoft/bond) supporting all three Bond serializers! #127
* Eviction based events reacting on the cache vendor specific evictions see #116
* New event on `BaseCacheManager` with information about which cache handle and why the event was triggered
* With this, CacheManager now can sync the cache `Up`.
**Minor New Things**
* Dictionary Cache Handle now has a timer based eviction loop which should be more reliable.
* The Memcached cache handle now finally has a working clear region function #104
* All serializers can be used via Microsoft's configuration extensions as known types (also added to the json schema)
* Memcached and Redis cache handles now can be configured to use an already initialized client. The `WithxyzHandle` extension methods have new overloads to pass in the existing client. #118
* #134 Serialization had some issues in some cases with loading the correct Types
* #136 when working with absolute expiration, there were some odds when renewing the expiration date
* Memcached handle had a bug in version 0.9.3 when configured via xml configuration section, see #118
* UpdateMode `Full` has been removed
* Minimum netstandard has been increased to 1.2 from 1.1 for the `Core` package
Please report any bugs on github, and feel free to ask questions on either StackOverflow with the `[cachemanager]` tag or on our (moved) homepage http://cachemanager.michaco.net/.
Showing the top 2 GitHub repositories that depend on CacheManager.Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory:
Entity Framework Core Second Level Caching Library
Lightweight and Extensible Infrastructure for Building Web Applications